Sunday, June 10, 2012

Book review of "You can heal your life" written by Louise L. Hay

,
I've recently read the book of "You can Heal your Life" by Louise L. Hay. The book is about healing your life from head to toe. The book has its exercises that will guide the readers to understand their self. It also has the possible explanation about your life such as joy, love, fear, and the like.

Furthermore, after knowing your self, Louise Hay has a lot of affirmation that will possible help the readers in their personal program.

In addition, after reading it I've so many realize about my life. I've also understand myself the way I react in every situation. The lesson is: after knowing my program what should I do next? Ola! Like what I've said earlier the book has its exercises that will guide you to overcome or break through the program.

Lastly, the book entitled "You can heal your life." is one of the best book that I've read. It was like I'm talking personally with Louise Hay while reading her book.

0 comments to “Book review of "You can heal your life" written by Louise L. Hay”

Post a Comment

 

Robert Osborne's Journey Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger