Monday, July 9, 2012

You can Heal your Life by Louise Hay

,

You can Heal your Life by Louise Hay

I was inspired by Louise Hay. After reading her books my life gets better. I realized a lot about myself. I grew up with the negative programs such as "I am stupid, I am ugly, I am gay, and the like." The program that build my mentality of thinking. The way I react, talk, and criticized myself. I never noticed that until I've read her book entitled "You can Hea your Life".

Louise Hay, guide me to love myself. I used her affirmation everyday when I'm infront of the mirror. Before I go to sleep I thank the Divine Force for what I have and I do the same when a woke up. She's my inspiration. She's my soulmate. I love her. 

On the other hand, days have passed and my friend contacted me via Skype. (She owned the book I barrow.) She gave me a priceless gift. A film of "You can Heal your Life by Louise Hay together with the great Speakers and Authors such as Esther Hicks "Abraham" and the like. After I received the film I immediately watch it as I love listening to Louise Hay. I cried at the beginning of the film not because I don't like it, but because I'm starting to replace the fear, resentment, and criticism with love, forgiveness, and understanding. 


I repeatedly said this affirmation with myself "I am willing to change." And I feel better. 


Moreover, I totally understand why my tears drop from my eyes. I thought I've already forgive my parents and my friends. But there's something I forgot to forgive. And that is MYSELF. I said it loud many times and feelings getting better and better. I feel FREE. I AM FREE. 


Now, I can say "I love and accept myself" with joy and love. I feel good when I'm saying it. 


I LOVE YOU LOUISE HAY. Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you! I know there's a process but the most important is, I NOW LOVE AND ACCEPT OF MYSELF. And I would like to thanks also the interviewees for their gift. :) THANK YOU! 


5 comments to “You can Heal your Life by Louise Hay”

  • April 28, 2014 at 6:13 PM
    Anonymous says:

    Thank u for sharing this post. I love it.

    delete
  • This comment has been removed by the author.
    August 31, 2017 at 5:43 AM
    Unknown says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    delete
  • August 31, 2017 at 5:44 AM
    Unknown says:

    What are the name of the affirmation cards used in the movie and the creator of the cards please

    delete
  • February 24, 2018 at 9:59 PM
    ConcernedMom says:

    The name of the affirmation creator is Louise Hay. You can find the affirmations on the Internet, such as this one https://www.louisehay.com/affirmations/
    You can also find her audio on YouTube.

    delete
  • May 7, 2020 at 12:53 PM
    michaeljsalo says:

    Louise Hay has many different affirmation cards. I would be curious to know which ones appear in the film.

    delete

Post a Comment

 

Robert Osborne's Journey Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger